Sunday 14 September 2014

Bristol Wool Fair

Pickle-Lily
Last week-end I spent  three lovely long days on Bristol Downs as a stall holder at Bristol Wool Fair. This was my biggest fair by far and I didn't know quite what to expect, especially as this was the first one!
Needle felting

I had such a fab time - met loads of lovely people and saw some truly beautiful things, as well as quirky and fun.
Had to treat myself to one of these - so pretty!

Beautiful needle felting

Beautiful colours
There was a sheep show, duck herding, alpacas, a blow-up tea room and marquees packed with goodies.
Duck herding

Blow up tea room
I met blog readers, instagram followers (I'm jopicklelily), Facebook friends and the lovely Linda from Made by Ewe in real life. Linda is a fellow blogger and we've commented but never met before!
Yellow Bear Wares
I'll let the pictures show you!
Stitches from the Sofa

0 comments: